M1 was founded in 2003 to Support the Warfighter and meet the market and industry trends in US Government service contracting.
- Be a part of a growing company! We have experienced Rapid & Controlled Growth to nearly 6,000 personnel through a focus on Quality and Customer Satisfaction. There are 3,500+ employees located at Fort Rucker, Alabama.
- Be a part of a mission that has real meaning for you, your family and your country!
- Opportunities for individual development through M1 University!
- Travel and professional growth! M1 is a global company with career opportunities in Africa, the Middle East, Far East, South America, Europe, and the United States.
We are never satisfied and we constantly insist on being better tomorrow than we are today. The M1 Core Values define and exemplify desired employee behavior. We strive daily to emulate these values.
- Innovation – Employees are encouraged to try new ideas without fear of failure. Problem solve using a disciplined, process oriented application of continuous improvement techniques/tools to facilitate creative results.
- Integrity – Honest in word, reporting, and action. Possess strong moral principles; moral uprightness. Doing what is right even when no one else is present.
- Accountability – a personal choice to rise above one’s circumstances and demonstrate the ownership necessary to achieve the desired results. Do not admire the problem…See It – Own It – Solve It – Fix It!
- Self-Improvement – Employees want to learn. M1 creates the environment that promotes enthusiasm for learning and innovative problem solving.
- Leadership – Courage to make tough decisions; to act proactively and without compromise for the benefit of the mission.
- Urgency – Timely and accurate response to meet or exceed internal and external customer expectations. Do not put off until tomorrow what you can do today!
- Respect – Treat every team member like they are valued and highly important to you.
Investment in our team members gives personal meaning to “The M1 Way” and enables our pursuit of excellence.
We embrace diversity and know that through a multitude of ideas we create stronger solutions for our customer.
Veterans bring a love of patriotism to the workplace, vital to our service mission.
I take a lot of pride in my job. I've been working here 14 years. Having this job has been a great opportunity. It has been not only financially good, but also stability for me and my family. I have worked with so many hard-working people. I look forward to many more years to come.
I always wanted to be an aircraft mechanic. Having earned my A&P, M1 has given me the opportunity to gain valuable experience, first as an apprentice mechanic and now as a mechanic.
For me, M1 has been a very good company to work for with great wages and benefits. They continually strive to provide safe aircraft to our customer without compromising quality while focusing on improving maintenance practices.
A well-rounded career is important to you, your family, and us! To ensure you get the most out of your employment, we offer a full suite of tools taught by M1 University and put into practice every day. Your compensation is more than a paycheck, we create the conditions for a satisfying and professional career.
- Competitive Pay With Performance Incentives
- Excellent Health Insurance
- Generous Vacation/Personal Leave
- Available Pension (International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers)
- M1 University
- Tuition Assistance
If You Want To Be Part Of A Team That Supports Army Aviation Units Responsible For Defending Our Freedoms Both Here And Abroad, Then We Welcome You To “The M1 Way”
“The M1 Way” Is The Way We Do Business; Customer Focused, Performance Driven, One Team, Invested In Employee Development.
“The M1 Way” Focuses Employee’s Effort And Commitment To Organizational Objectives To Create Unity Of Effort.
- When you join the team at Fort Rucker, Alabama, you will be working with the best aviation maintenance professionals in the world.
- We are part of a legacy of maintainers who have forged a partnership with the military.
- If you value a company that values you, M1 is your employer of choice.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Whether you want to be the best UH-72 aircraft mechanic in the United States, the most experienced logistician that has mastered Contract Logisitics Supply contracts or the Army Supply Logistics system, or a “high achiever” that desires to be the next General Manager of the entire Fort Rucker enterprise, M1 University’s 6 departments will guide and prepare your appropriate career steps.
The purpose of M1 University is to standardize training, define training goals and objectives for all employees, and to identify clear career paths that continuously improve workforce professionalism.